Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Adventures in Face Painting


Photos by Mindy Weston Photography


Last Friday I had the pleasure of having a booth at the local Farmer's Market where I did free face painting. It was a blast! I really enjoyed it! I hadn't face painted in about 2 years but I felt I did a pretty good job. The kids had no complaints. It was also an excellent opportunity to spread the word about BE THE GOLD in the community. Both the face painting and info on BE THE GOLD were well received.

I am excited to say that the Farmer's Market has invited me back this Friday. So if you have the time, stop by,  have your little ones' faces painted and learn more about BE THE GOLD!

On another note, #BeTheGold Youtube videos are currently over 140K VIEWS! Let's keep the momentum going and share, share, share! More videos scheduled to go live all month long! Also, don't forget to take a look at all the "How to BE THE GOLD's" and find out how you can help spread the word!
I use professional face paints and have a variety of designs in my repertoire. Stop on by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...