Monday, August 19, 2013

When I Say "Be The", You say "Gold"!

Reaching new heights with BE THE GOLD!

What a fun morning! We got to hang out with a stellar group of guys and girls. They were so polished, coordinated and enthusiastic, they could only be cheerleaders! I have never seen a group so in sync and easily directed before. It was amazing to see close up. The group consisted of almost 20 teens (only 5 pictured in photo above). With a group that size, the session could have easily gone south pretty quickly or at least taken FOREVER to complete, but this group were a joy to work with and we finished in record time.

Mindy and her husband at work.


Mindy and her husband were the other half of today's success. Mindy is always patient, creative and awesome at directing. She brought her "A" game with this session, capturing some amazing photos. The photo above always makes me smile. Every time I look at it I just feel motivated. I hope others feel the same sentiment.

Later this week, we will be shooting some more sessions. So far, the demographic of models have been young and feminine. There will be more masculine types coming soon, I promise.

If you haven't already,  please like and share Be The Gold on Facebook. We are almost at 1100. I think with a little elbow grease we could reach 2000 in no time. Let's make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...