Saturday, August 17, 2013

Is this real life?

Preview photo from today's shoot for Be The Gold


Another photo shoot completed; this time with two beautiful and talented young ladies. Seriously photogenic, these girls completely rocked it modeling for photos today! They were so awesome, I could have mistaken them for professional models. They never complained as we moved them and posed them in, sometimes, the most awkward situations. They were great sports.

I wish I would have taken some behind-the-scenes pictures of the photo session. Mindy's husband would sometimes hold up a giant reflector to adjust the light. Couple that with Mindy's monster camera and two gorgeous girls posing, our little group definitely turned a few heads on the street.

Monday marks another photo session. It will be our first group shoot. I am really excited about it. I am sure the photos will come out just as stunning as the ones taken so far. Looking at the pictures on my computer now, I feel like they are out of a dream...like not real life. Then I realize that I was there... at the shoot. This IS really happening. This IS awesome. Makes me feel like I want to burst because YES, this IS real life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...