Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Almost Ready

There has been so much work put into this campaign. So much behind the scenes, I thought it would be nice to document it all with a blog.

During this journey, I have met so many amazing people that have blown me away with their generosity and willingness to help. People's support and kind words keep my engine going on those nights I am feeling exhausted or overwhelmed. As all the pieces start falling to place, I realize that I would never be able to do this without the support of my loved ones, the community and even (eventually) the whole nation.

One of those big pieces completed (or almost completed) this week, has been a new website. I gave designing it on my own a go and it turned out awesome (...if I do say so myself). I am so pleased with it. Top it off with a .99cent domain purchase from godaddy and I was off to the races. I say it is ALMOST done because the photos on the main page need to be updated. The current ones are "stand-in" pictures.

In fact, today was the first photo shoot for the new photographs. I am sooo excited about them. More info on them in an upcoming post. But for now, I am happy with the progress so far and know that the best is yet to come!

Preview of new website for Be The Gold.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...