Friday, October 11, 2013

Website Overhaul

Revamped site at www.bethegold.com
After a night of feverishly updating, editting and revamping... I am please to announce the newest version of our website is live!

Visit it at www.BeTheGold.com!

I was up until 2am working on this last night. I had been wanting to reboot the look of the site for weeks now but couldn't decide on the direction to take it. I was also worried that my website messin' would result in a mess or in a irreversible disappointment, so I kept holding back. After being hit with some major inspiration this week, I just had to take the plunge and reboot everything.

I was going for a more fresh and interactive vibe and I think I managed to get what I was looking for. There is still alot more tweeking to do, namely; some infographics for The Plan tab, the social media shout-outs need posting as well as some other extra pages to be made.

All and all, I am very happy with it even though at 2am, when I pressed "publish" on the site, I had a mini heart attack. But even in the clear light of day this morning, I am still happy I did.

So what do you think? YAY? Nay? Meh?
Any suggestions?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...